• The verbal and plenary inspiration of the original manuscripts of the Old and New Testaments.
• The Trinity of the Godhead.
• The person and ministry of Christ.
• The direct creation of the universe and man by God, apart from any process of evolution.
• The fall and total depravity of man.
• Eternal salvation for all who are born again.
• Unity of all true believers in the body of Christ regardless of race, creed, color or origin.
• The local church as a company of Spirit baptized believers, independent and self-governing.
• Baptism through immersion.
• Observance of the Lord's Supper.
• Separation entirely from worldliness and ecclesiastical apostasy unto God.
• The existence of angels, demons and Satan.
• The bodily resurrection, and pre-tribulation rapture of all believers.
• The sovereign selection of Israel as God's eternal covenant people.
• The bodily resurrection and judgement of unbelievers after Christ's millennial reign.
• Eternal life and blessedness for believers and eternal existence and punishment for all unbelievers.
(Excerpted from the Church Constitution)